This week's Friday Bundle Batch at Fort Worth Fabric Studio: Home is Where the Haunt Is...is perfect for fall! When I saw this week's bundle had all of my favorites: Flowers, Swiss Dots, and Stripes for binding plus in classic colors...I knew it would make a Fall-tastic Table Runner! I chose a pattern from Sherri Falls's new book: Table Runner Bliss to make my new Home is Where the Haunt Is table runner!
Table Runner Supplies - Home is Where the Haunt Is Fat Quarter Bundle, Table Runner Bliss Book, and perfect match Aurifil thread 2311.
Ready to make your own Home is Where the Haunt Is Table Runner - finished size 16.25" x 51.5".
- Home is Where the Haunt is - Fat Quarter Bundle (one bundle will make the entire table runner - top, binding, and backing!
- Table Runner Bliss Book by Sherri Falls - We have more projects planed with this amazing book -20 patterns for less than $1 per pattern!
- Aurifil 2311 thread (Muslin color)- a perfect match
Helpful tips for your table runner
- Blossom Table Runner Pattern - page 2
- I did NOT add the outer border to my table runner. Finished size of my table runner is 16.25" x 51.5"
- Background fabric - I mixed both of the Swiss Dots to make a scrappy background. Do NOT cut fabrics A and F...it is NOT needed as they are part of the outer border.
- Blossom Blocks- Choose 1 Fat Quarter for each Blossom Block. From each fat quarter - Cut (1) G, (8) H, (8) I pieces.
- Binding (7) 2.5" x 21" strips. You will need to piece them on the straight grain (not on the diagonal) If pieced on the diagonal then you may not have enough binding.
- I pieced all of the left over fabrics for my backing.
It's almost time for fall and then you can enjoy your new Home is Where the Haunt Is Table Runner!!!
Luckily I got one photo of my table runner with my ceramic pumpkin before my 3yo camera assistant was helping me stage my photos. Pumpkin 0 Floor 1. Time for some super glue ;)
Thank you again for Fort Worth Fabric Studio for sending me the perfect Home is Where The Haunt is bundle and Table Runner Bliss Book!!!! Be sure to get your bundle here and book here before they sell out!
Follow me on Instagram @mellierc for more sewing fun!
Tag your projects on social media with #sewingwithfwfabricstudio @fwfabricstudio and me @mellierc so we can see them!
Have a great weekend!