Sunday, September 22, 2019

Ghosts and Geese Quilt - Maxie Mail Subscription Box


Hello Sewing Friends! I'm excited to share my Ghost & Geese Mini Quilt- August Maxie Mail Subscription Box. This month Maxie is showing us how to make 4 perfect flying geese at a time - such a time and fabric saver! 

Let's chat more about the August Maxie Mail Box-


What's included:
  • Art Gallery Fabrics’ pima cotton prints for quilt top and binding by Katarina Rocella and Art Gallery Studio.

  • Gutermann cotton thread: White 1006
  • Sew-Line Styla Water Erasable Roller Pen  
  • Sew-line Aqua Eraser Pen

  • GEasy Ruler Stickers

  • Pattern

Gorgeous Fabric:


I absolutely LOVE the fabric included in this box! The prints and colors are absolutely stunning!!! Katarina Rocella designs are always so fabulous!!!!

Sewing Time:



I love sewing flying geese! They always make such stunning projects! Just look at them all pointed - up, up, and away! Don't forget to use your Maxie Rulers to trim your flying geese perfectly!!!

Quilting Time:



I absolutely loved quilting the "ghost" flying geese on my quilt! It was so fun!!! I love the look!! 


Of course - I added a zippered backing so it can be a jumbo pillow!!!


I enjoy receiving my Maxie Mail Subscription Sewing Box each month! I love how Maxie always teaches us a new technique and includes the supplies to make the project! It is truly a "class in a box". The Maxie Mail Subscription Sewing Box is great for anyone who loves sewing and quilting! I love how I can take a class right in my home! Plus the projects are always useful and beautiful!


Previous Maxie Mail Subscription Blog Posts 
May 2018 - Cool Tools
April 2018 - Peppermint Rose Pillowcases
March 2018 - Strippy Aunt Josie Mini Quilt/Pillow

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff  and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!