Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Five Tips for Picking the Perfect Fabric


FABRIC FABRIC FABRIC - I love it!!! Today, I'm sharing a post on the AccuQuilt Blog: The Art of Picking Quilt Fabric: 5 Tips for Magazine-worthy Projects .

Go check it out here - the tips are helpful for all quilty fun projects.



PLUS AccuQuilt has an awesome on-line tool (GO! Quilt) to help you choose fabrics AND it is free! I used the GO! Quilt to make this awesome  Prairie Queen Block



Supplies needed:
* Shape 1, Shape 2, and Shape 3 are all included in the GO! Qube Mix & Match 8".  The Qubes are amazing and a better value than purchasing each die separately. I love them!  


Be sure to check out my post on the AccuQuilt Blog: The Art of Picking Quilt Fabric: 5 Tips for Magazine-worthy Projects 


Please follow me on Instagram @abitofscrapstuff and on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more fabric fun!

Happy Quilting!

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!