Sunday, June 2, 2019

Cool Tools with Maxie Mail


Hello. I'm excited to share my Cool Tools Maxie Mail Box today! I always look forward to the May Box as Maxie always finds the best tools that I will use over and over in my quilting and sewing!

Let's chat more about the May Maxie Mail Box-

What's included:
Maxie Makes - Fussy cut and Square-Up Ruler Set


I am soooooo excited for this awesome ruler set! I absolutely love fussy cutting my fabrics and now it will be so easy. Plus Maxie included (6) different sizes- yay!!!! Not only do these ruler fussy cut, but you can trim flying geese and square up your blocks - hooray for perfect points and blocks!

Each ruler has a punch in the upper corner so you can add a binder ring to store them all together!

The Strip Stick


The 8.75" Mini Strip Stick is a pressing tool that I am so excited to try! I love a flat seam!!!! Don't worry Maxie has included full directions inside your box ;)

Carol's Box Corners Marking Template


I enjoy making bags, but always find trimming the corners to "box" my bag a bit challenging with the bulky seams. I think the Carol's Box Corners Template is going to make it easy peasy! I can't wait to try it for my next tote!


I absolutely loooove my Maxie Mail Cool Tools Box. I will definitely be using these tools over and over in my sewing! I love tools that are reusable and can be used for multiple projects! Plus Maxie hinted that we will be using her exclusive Maxie Makes Fussy Cutting and Square Up Templates for next month -yay!

Unboxing Video:

Don't worry - you can still order the May Box and receive all these cool tool. You will LOVE it! 


I enjoy receiving my Maxie Mail Subscription Sewing Box each month! I love how Maxie always teaches us a new technique and includes the supplies to make the project! It is truly a "class in a box". The Maxie Mail Subscription Sewing Box is great for anyone who loves sewing and quilting! I love how I can take a class right in my home! Plus the projects are always useful and beautiful!

Previous Maxie Mail Subscription Blog Posts 
May 2018 - Cool Tools
April 2018 - Peppermint Rose Pillowcases
March 2018 - Strippy Aunt Josie Mini Quilt/Pillow

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff  and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Melanie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!