Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Harry & Alice Geranium Dress


My friend Amanda's most recent fabric collection is Harry & Alice for Riley Blake Designs and it is gorgeous - her florals are perfect! I love mixing the large floral fabric as the main fabric for the dress plus a pattern pop with the polka dots for the collar and hem band.


My daughter loves her new Harry & Alice dress, which also happens to be her Christmas Dress!!! I've sewn her Christmas dresses the past 3 years! I like sewing them a bit longer so they last longer!


Supplies:
Harry and Alice Fabric by Amanda Herring - available here
Geranium Dress (Sizes: 0- 5T or 6-12 years)
Geranium Dress Expansion Pack


I also found the perfect red floral buttons for the back!  Plus I love how the collar wraps around to the back of the dress!


Thank you so much Amanda for sending me the gorgeous Harry & Alice Fabric to sew this dress...I LOVE it!!!

I need to get back to sewing/quilting as I still have gifts to finish...eek! 

Merry Christmas! 

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!