Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Perfect 10 Sampler Quilt with Fat Quarter Shop


Today is the full REVEAL of the Perfect 10 Sample Quilt with Fat Quarter Shop and It's Sew Emma! I loooooove that the quilt blocks are all different and different sizes...it's so fun!!! Plus the Wild Bouquet Fabric Collection has such gorgeous colors!!!



I did cut the outside border on my quilt a bit larger than the pattern directed.  I measured how much left over background fabric I had and divided it by 8 (because you need 8 strips). So my outer border strips are cut at 4.5". My quilt measures 67.5"x 75" - large and cuddly!




Supplies:


Of course- I have the crinkle photo too :). I love the texture stipple (meander) quilting gives! Plus the Happy Cloud Batting 80/20 - is amazing- plus a great price value!



Don't forget the Fat Quarter Shop has their Countdown to Christmas Sale - just check here for a new savings each day!


Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Happy Sewing!!! 
Melanie

Fat Quarter Shop Quilting Fabrics and Supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!