Saturday, December 8, 2018

Mobius Scarves - Maxie Mail November Box


I loved the November Maxie Mail Box!!!! I can't believe this was my first time sewing scarves?!?!? I was able to watch the awesome "how to" video from Maxie and sew up both scarves in about an hour! 

Let's chat more about the November Maxie Mail Box-



EVERYTHING is included in your November Maxie Mail Box to make TWO Mobius Scarves PLUS a full video tutorial. So don't worry if this your first time sewing scarves---Maxie makes it easy!

What's included:

  • (2) 1/2 yard cuts of Skopelos Art Gallery Voile (60" in width)
  • Bohin wrist pin cushion from France
  • Clover Flower Head Pins for shear fabrics - perfect for voile
  • Gutermann thread
  • Tea
  • Printed Pattern and Video




The included Art Gallery Voile fabric is GORGEOUS and perfect for scarves - plus it feels lovely. The scarves are perfect for yourself or to give as gifts...hint ;). Handmade gifts are always so extra special! 

The Mobius scarves can be worn multiple ways - Maxie shows 6 different ways! 

My favorite is the double twist.



Or a simple knot at the bottom




I enjoy receiving my Maxie Mail Subscription Box each month! I love how she always teaches us a new technique and includes the supplies to make the project! It is truly a "class in a box". They are great for anyone who loves sewing and quilting! I love how I can take a class right in my home! Plus the projects are always useful and beautiful!


Don't worry - you can still order the November Box and sew up both scarves to give as gifts or keep for yourself!


Previous Maxie Mail Subscription Blog Posts 
May 2018 - Cool Tools
April 2018 - Peppermint Rose Pillowcases
March 2018 - Strippy Aunt Josie Mini Quilt/Pillow

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff  and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Melanie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!