Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Stash Builder - new at Sewers Club

Hi Fabric Friends! Today I'm sharing a new club at Sewers Club called Stash Builder! Stash Builder is perfect to build your fabric stash with a curated bundle chosen just for you.  Stash Builder is super flexible as you are able to choose how many fat quarters you want to receive (5 or 10 or 15) AND how often you want your personalized bundle to arrive in the mail (monthly or bi-monthly or quarterly) so it's perfect for everyone!

Sign up HERE and save 25% off your first Stash Builder at Sewers Club


My first Stash Builder Bundle - it is amazing!


What I love about Stash Builder available at Sewers Club ....

  • I was able to personalize my bundle by answering a few questions: favorite fabric colors, favorite fabric designs (solids, prints, novelty, holiday, and/or batik), and a never send design option. 
  • Included is a card that lists every fat quarter in your box in left to right order. This is FABULOUS so I can order additional yardage of my favorite prints!
  • I was able to choose how many fat quarters to include in my Stash Builder and how often I want Stash Builder to ship - choose what fits your budget.
  • Each Stash Builder is a surprise - but don't worry you will love the curated bundle as it is personalized. 
  • Each fat quarter was folded and packed carefully in the box .... I love a pretty stack of fat quarters!
  • Plus as a member you'll get an Exclusive Discount.  Save 15% on ALL Sewers Club orders with code: Member


Your Stash Builder will be different from mine as each bundle is curated to match your favorite fabrics. I love that my bundle coordinates so I can easily use all 15 fat quarters in one quilt or make multiple smaller projects!

Sign up HERE and save 25% off your first Stash Builder at Sewers Club


Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff and on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more fabric fun!

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!