Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Lucky Nutcracker Stitch a Long - Caterpillar Cross Stitch

 

Hi Stitching friends! I will be joining in the Lucky Nutcracker Stitch a Long with Caterpillar Cross Stitch! The Lucky Nutcracker is a mystery project and starts on September 17, 2021. Every 2 weeks, you will be emailed a new section of the pattern to start stitching. There are six pattern sections so you will have your Lucky Nutcracker piece stitched before December! 

Save 10% off Lucky Nutcracker full kit options (HERE) by using code: ABITOFSCRAPSTUFF10  - code expires on August 25, 2021. 

I've participated in quite a few of Sally's Caterpillar Cross Stitch mystery stitch a longs and they are fabulous! Caterpillar Cross Stitch patterns are clearly written and in COLOR - here is a little sneak below!

Join in the stitching fun!

You can easily join in the Lucky Nutcracker Stitch a Long with Caterpillar Cross Stitch HERE. You may choose to purchase the PDF pattern only or a kit. I HIGHLY recommend a kit because you will have everything that you need to stitch along. Caterpillar Cross Stitch kits are very well made and fabulous!

Plus you can save 10% off Lucky Nutcracker full kit options by using code: ABITOFSCRAPSTUFF10  - code expires on August 25, 2021


Lucky Nutcracker Stitch Along Kit 

  • Lucky Nutcracker PDF pattern - emailed in 6 sections
  • Fabric Choice - 14 count aida, 16 count aida or 28 count evenweave – all white in colour by Zweigart.  * I ordered the 28 count evenweave. If you are new to stitching - I would recommend an Aida fabric.
  • DMC needle
  • Carlos the Caterpillar thread holder - soooooo helpful for staying organized and preventing tangled threads
  • DMC floss in 14 shades
Add- on items:
  • Nutcracker Needle Minder with or without storage pouch  - Caterpillar Cross Needle Minders are the best. The quality is fabulous and is a must have stitching accessory! Definitely add it on to your kit ;)
  • Acrylic Tree Floss Organizer - If you prefer an acrylic floss holder, the coordinating tree is perfect! 
 
Caterpillar Cross Stitch is located in the UK - so be sure to order your Lucky Nutcracker kit early plus the 10% discount code expires on August 25, 2021.  

10% off Lucky Nutcracker full kit options discount code: ABITOFSCRAPSTUFF10  



Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff and on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more fabric fun!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie


2 comments:

  1. I can’t thank you enough for sharing this! One of my favorite Christmas traditions was taking my kids to see the Nutcracker every year. I’m so hoping I can take my 4 year old granddaughter this year. I am so excited to add this cross stitch piece to my Nutcracker collection this year! Blessings…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!