Sunday, May 23, 2021

Back to the Basics: Table Runner - Sewers Club

Hello! Today I'm sharing the fabulous Back to the Basics: Table Runner I made with the May Sewers Club Box. This stylish table runner uses handmade and unique Batik fabric by Northcott. Did you know that Batik fabrics are handmade through a process of dyeing and stamping wax prints onto fabric! 

Back to the Basics: Table Runner ~ 42" x 13" 

All of the supplies you need to make the Back to the Basics: Table Runner  are included in the
 Sewers Club Box - including an awesome instructional video! I highly recommend watching the video before starting your project as it is full of helpful tips! I like to watch the video and sew along - it's easy to pause and rewind/rewatch a step if needed!




Let's take a look at the Sewers Club - May Box


Box Contents:
  • (3) cuts of Banyan Batiks by Northcott
  • Gutermann Sew-All Thread
  • Assorted 100% Cotton Panel - Bonus item
  • Back to the Basics: Table Runner Pattern AND instructional video
  • Optional Add-on: Infiniti Sewing Scissors and Sewing Needles


I enjoyed sewing the Back to the Basics: Table Runner ... this pattern is a new favorite! It is the perfect evening project and looks lovely for your own home or to give as a gift. I will be making this pattern again.



I can't wait to see the project for the  June Sewers Club Box! I love learning new sewing techniques each month!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!