Thursday, September 24, 2020

Machine Organizer - Sewers Club

A Bit of Scrap Stuff #ABitofScrapStuff #SewersClub #HomemadeFabric #FreeSpiritFabrics #TulaPink

I LOVED making my new Machine Organizer with the gorgeous Homemade fabric from the Sewers Club Box - September. As soon as I opened up my box, I knew I had to sew the project right away! I love how each Sewers Club Box contains all the supplies needed plus a full instructional video to make each monthly project!
Sewers Club September Box Contents

  • (3) 20" x 22" Homemade Fabrics designed by Tula Pink
  • Pellon Fusible Fleece
  • Quilting Clips
  • Sewers Club Exclusive Appliqué 
  • Gutermann Thread 
  • Exclusive Machine Organizer pattern PLUS instructional video
  • Schmetz Needles - optional add-on
  • Creative Grids Quilt Ruler 1"x 6" - optional add-on

A Bit of Scrap Stuff #ABitofScrapStuff #SewersClub #HomemadeFabric #FreeSpiritFabrics #TulaPink

My Janome M7 is a really large sewing machine so I didn't trim my Machine Organizer (per pattern instructions), but used the full size of the included fabric. I absolutely love it!

A Bit of Scrap Stuff #ABitofScrapStuff #SewersClub #HomemadeFabric #FreeSpiritFabrics #TulaPink

I used the included orange thread for the diagonal cross hatch quilting and top-stitching of the pockets. The orange pop of color is so fun!

A Bit of Scrap Stuff #ABitofScrapStuff #SewersClub #HomemadeFabric #FreeSpiritFabrics #TulaPink

The pockets are perfect for storing your quilting clips, scissors, pens and rulers. I love having the necessary sewing tools right under my machine!

I loved creating this month's Sewers Club project! The fabric selection just makes me so happy and is perfect for my sewing room! I absolutely LOVE that all the supplies are included in each Sewers Club Box!  Don't forget to watch the included video tutorial included with your box! I love learning new sewing tips! 

                   A Bit of Scrap Stuff #ABitofScrapStuff #SewersClub #HomemadeFabric #FreeSpiritFabrics #TulaPink




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!