Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Mini Quilt/Pillow Fun


So I have joined the "mini quilt" craze! I do love how they are a quick finish and a great way to try new techniques! I've decided this is the year I'm going to learn how to free motion quilt! This is the first project I have stippled...and I LOVE it! Plus I only broke thread and no needles :) Any hints for stippling would be great!


I've decided to add a zippered back to my mini quilt so it can also be a large pillow! I'm sure I will do this for most of my minis that are square size and can fit in pillow inserts! This one finishes at 22".



One final picture of this mini quilt. I do love these Strawberry Biscuit fabrics by Riley Blake...they are super cute! Pattern is from Westwood Acres Mini Quilt club. 


Be sure to stop by this Friday as I have a new project with the Friday bundle from Fort Worth Fabric Studio. It's one of my most favorite bundles!!!

Melanie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!