Sunday, July 3, 2016

Mini Vintage Carousel Quilt

I have become quite the mini quilt person! I love how they are the perfect project for learning and trying out new techniques. 


I do love this Mini Vintage Carousel quilt pattern...even though it was all y-seams...eek!


I did try organic wavy line quilting and love it! It might be my new favorite way to quilt my projects on my home machine!


Fabric is by Camelot Cottons. Love the lemons! This was my first time seeing lemon fabric...it is so happy!






2 comments:

  1. I love a mini too! They're fun, let you explore and are so rewarding! Congratulations on a wonderful finish. On behalf of the FAL hosts, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wavy line quilting too! I've only done y seams once and need a lot of practice still. You've inspired me to make some minis as I practice new techniques. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!