Monday, April 11, 2016

Finish A Long Q2

I have some big plans for Quarter 2 Finish-A-Long sewing :) ! I'm hoping to make quite a few bags as I always seem to need more bags in the summer (park, pool, lake, trips), more clothing, and of course quilts.



Projects (not all pictured):
1. Minecrafts x 3 (can't just pick one favorite kid :) )
2. Quilty Fun Quilt
3. Project Sweetwater projects (Sewing basket, bag, mini, cups, and what ever else is coming in my mystery box)
4. Plum Pudding Quilt in purples!!!!
5. Geranium dress with Mickey Fabric
6. Caravan tote
7. Poolside tote
8. Amelia dress
9. Cargo dufle
10. Mini Carousel Quilt
11. Mickey shirt (Zipper tee by See Kate Sew)
12. Mickey backpack
13. On the Go Bags: Airport Sling
14.  On the Go Bags: Sporty Strap Bag
15. Bonnie & Camille Sampler
16. Pocket Tank 
17. Plus the mini quilts from my mystery mini quilt club with Westwood Acres
18. Red White Blue pillow
19. Pouches with a view (strawberry shortcake, mickey/minnie, my little pony)

I think that will keep me busy...plus I'm sure more will be started too :) 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your projects and thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!