Monday, January 1, 2018

2017 Sewing Round Up

I can't believe how much I was able to sew in 2017! It is amazing how a little bit of sewing almost everyday...adds up to SEW much!!!! Here it goes....

30 Quilts!!! Some tops were started in 2016, but finished in 2017! I was so happy to finish so many WIPs...now I can start more :)




I also discovered the love of table runners this year....so I made 15! I love having a different table runner on my dining table for each month! Since many of these table runners are living with my Grandparents and Mom...I need to make more for me in 2018!


Plus 25 Mini Quilts/Pillows! I always add a zippered backing so I can use it as a mini quilt or pillow! I love having options!


I also made 12 bags/pouches/bins too! They make such great gifts!!!


I love sharing my sewing on Instagram @mellierc ...so of course I had to follow the trend of #bestnineof2017 I was so glad that my Geranium dress made it....I LOVE it! 

I am still shocked with how much sewing I managed to complete in 2017!!! I don't think I will be able to top that for 2018...but we will see ;)

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc and here on my Mostly Crafty Blog for more sewing fun!

Happy New Year!

Melanie

Fat Quarter Shop Quilting Fabrics and Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!