Friday, May 24, 2024

Sugar Cone Pillow: Perfectly Pieced May 2024

I love love love the Sugar Cone Pillow from the Perfectly Pieced May 2024 project. The design is absolutely fabulous!  

The bonus project is the Sugar Cone Tote ... I will be making this tote too! I have some extra Albion fabric from my Sunrise Quilt- which is perfect!


Each Sugar Cone Quilt block is perfectly pieced and quilted using your embroidery machine! The 4" finished blocks are so cute and can be arranged to create so many patterns.


Perfectly Pieced: May 2024 Doorstep Contents:


  • Printed, full-color, step-by-step block instructions
  • Curated fabric bundle with enough fabric to make one of the included projects
  • Glide Thread from Hab+Dash by Fil-Tec, Sunkissed Peach 70984
  • Collectible Pin
  • Leather Straps

Digital Files Include:

  • Files for 2", 4", 6", & 8" blocks
  • Instructions for 4 projects
  • Custom block-by-block quilting files
  • Allover quilting files for use with Clear Blue Tiles
  • Block Coloring Template
  • Quilt layouts & fabric calculations

I receive the Perfectly Pieced Doorstep Subscription Box - which is AMAZING! Each month I receive digital files (for machine embroidery) to create 2", 4", 6", 8" quilt blocks, bonus project instructions, and quilting files PLUS coordinating fabrics and thread plus a bonus.   I am always so excited when the coral box arrives in my mail box!  You can subscribe to Perfectly Pieced (here) or  purchase past digital files and fabric bundles plus embroidery supplies at the ME Time Delivered Shop (here)

Subscribe to Perfectly Pieced (here). 



The included fabric bundle features Albion by Amy Smart with coordinating Essex Yarn Dyed in Aqua, Art Gallery Decostitch, and Windham Nature Study. It's a gorgeous bundle of curated fabric!


I love how the quilting designs match when the blocks are sewn together!




I made (16) 4" finished Sugar Cone Blocks with quilting plus added a 1" border to create the 18" Sugar Cone Pillow.


Making pillows is a favorite project for me as they are much quicker than a full quilt and are great for decorating! I do want use my scraps and make the tote bag too!

A bit more about Perfectly Pieced by Me Time Delivered

Perfectly Pieced is a monthly subscription that is available in two options: Digital (digital files only) or Doorstep which includes all the digital files plus a curated fabric bundle, printed instructions, thread, plus notion(s) delivered to your doorstep.  The subscription is zero stress as you can always skip a month, but once you see the upcoming projects - you won't want to skip!  Kimberbell is the parent company of ME Time (machine embroidery delivered) so the quality is outstanding. 

Subscribe to Perfectly Pieced (here). 




Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff and on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more fabric fun!

Have a great day and happy embroidering /sewing / quilting! 

Melanie Call





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!