Thursday, September 15, 2022

Zippered Project Bags: Sewers Club - July 2022

 


Today I'm sharing a large Zipper Project Bag and coordinating zipper pouch from the  Sewers Club July Box! I really loved the included Figo Simple Pleasures - Blue Swimmers fabric plus coordinating bold stripe that was included in the monthly box.

I did change the project this month because I really wanted a large Zipper Project Bag for my summer cross stitch projects and this fabric collection is perfect!!! I even had enough fabric left over to sew a smaller, coordinating zipper pouch! 

The Sewers Club July Box actually had two different patterns that you could choose from! A super cute Swimmer's Round Bag with full instructional video or the Poolside Crossover Bag. I love that two patterns were included this month!


Let's take a look at the Sewers Club - July Box  Contents:
  • Swimmer's Round Bag Pattern with video tutorial
  • Poolside Crossover Bag
  • Featuring: Simple Pleasures Fabric for Figo Fabrics 
  • Zipper and Hardware
  • Fusible Fleece
  • Gutermann Sew-All Thread
Add on Notion: Frixion Pen and Bias Taper Maker

Don't worry if you missed the July Box as Sewers Club has a few boxes left: HERE 


All of the supplies you need to make the Swimmer's Round Bag Bag are included in the Sewers Club Box - including an awesome instructional video! I highly recommend watching the video before starting your project as it is full of helpful tips! I like to watch the video and sew along - it's easy to pause and rewind/rewatch a step if needed! 



Don't be afraid to change up the project in your Sewers Club Box. It's perfectly okay to sew a different project that fits your style or something you need! I really loved both of the included patterns, but wanted a large zipper project bag instead.

Large Zipper Project Bag


This large Zipper Project Bag measures about 11.5" x 12.5" and is perfect for holding my summer cross stitch project! 

Elizabeth Ann Can Stitch has a great video tutorial here


The smaller, coordinating zipper pouch measures about 7.25" x 8"  and uses the left over fabric plus a zipper from my stash. I love a coordinating zipper pouch to hold my scissors, floss, and extra needles. 
I have a FREE Zipper Pouch Tutorial - here. The size is a bit different, but you can easily adapt the size based on your fabric scraps.



Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff and on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more fabric fun!

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!