Monday, August 15, 2022

Sewers Club - Linen Double Pocket Side Bag

 


Today I'm sharing the Linen Double Pocket Side Bag, which is the Sewers Club May project! This is one of my favorite projects! It is the perfect bag when you just want to carry your essentials - it's compact and fabulous!


All of the supplies you need to make the Linen Double Pocket Side Bag are included in the Sewers Club Box - including an awesome instructional video! I highly recommend watching the video before starting your project as it is full of helpful tips! I like to watch the video and sew along - it's easy to pause and rewind/rewatch a step if needed! 


Let's take a look at the Sewers Club - May Box  Contents:
  • (2) 10" x 44"cuts of Floral and Harmony Linen by Ghazal Razavi for Figo Fabrics
  • Zippers and Hardware
  • Fusible Fleece
  • Gutermann Sew-All Thread
  • Unique Home Dye Catcher
Add on Notion: 45mm Comfort Cut Rotary Cutter

Don't worry if you missed the May Box as Sewers Club has a few boxes left: HERE 



Peek of the top zipper, which is perfect for holding your keys. I love that this project has two zippers. Don't worry if are worried about installing zippers as the instructional video shows you EVERYTHING.






Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff and on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more fabric fun!

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!