Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Sewers Club - SALE 25% discount code

Hi Sewing Friends! I've been a member of the monthly Sewers Club for over a year now. I love learning new sewing techniques and making a project each month (the videos are super helpful). Sewers Club is expanding and has updated their website to include fabric, notions, patterns, plus their monthly Sewers Club Box. It is so easy to purchase additional supplies and previous club patterns that you may have missed. Plus shipping is super quick to both Canada and USA.  Sewers club is offering a discount to my sewing friends of 25% off regular priced items until January 1, 2022 -yay!!! Use discount code: MELSEWS  




Let's talk about all the fabulous products I received.


Fabric, Fabric, Fabric -

Sewers Club has lots of fabric available from previous Sewers Club boxes plus other adorable prints / collections. It was hard to select a few favorites!

Figo Fabrics - Gingham Plaid Quilt

Summer's End by Figo Fabrics (top and bottom print) was a featured collection in Sewers Club a few months ago and I fell in LOVE with it. I ordered more plus the additional Prickly Pear (cream print) by Figo Fabrics to make a Gingham Plaid Quilt. It is going to be AMAZING! (PS - the Gingham Plaid Quilt pattern is free and available in my PayHip shop - here). 

A peek of my future Gingham Plaid Quilt .... I'm so excited!!!!


Minnie Mouse and Harry Potter Fabrics

I always love a fun novelty print fabric and these prints are perfect for my family's upcoming Disney Trip. I feel I definitely need a Minie Mouse bag for vacation plus a Harry Potter project bag too!!! I was able to purchase the zippers and bag hardware from Sewers Club too!



Vintage Boardwalk by Kimberbell

I'm definitely needing a new summer tote and the Vintage Boardwalk Collection by Kimberbell is sooooo perfect! The top print will be the bag exterior, red bicycles will be the bag handles and accent fabric, and the cute crabs will be the bag interior. This collection was also previously included in a monthly Sewers Club box and I looooved it!



More Figo Fabrics


You may have noticed that I really like Figo Fabrics so I chose a few of my favorite prints to make zippered project bags...seriously so cute!!! I think my daughter will be taking the heart fabric bag ;)



NOTIONS ... zippers, rulers, patterns, thread, and more. 


I think I love notions as much as I love fabric as they are a "must" when sewing/quilting with fabric!


I love purchasing zippers by the yard because I can cut the zipper to the desired length, which is perfect! Plus these zippers are fabulous because the zipper teeth look like metal, but are plastic so no broken sewing machine needles when you sew over the zipper teeth during bag assembly! Make sure your zipper by the yard and zipper pulls are the same size - both #3 or both #5.


I love quality hardware kits and the ones by Sallie Tomato are so fabulous! Choosing quality hardware makes your handmade bags look professional and so much more functional.


Creative Grids makes my FAVORITE rulers. They are accurate and don't slip as the backside grips to your fabric. I chose a "new to me" ruler - the Round Up Tool. I'm so excited to be able to round the corners on my projects without having to look for a random bowl to use as a template ;). Plus this ruler also has instructions for cutting circles, drunkard path, and orange peel shapes! Creative Grids Round Up Tool - HERE . 


Patterns 

Don't worry if you joined Sewers Club late and missed a favorite pattern or if you want to gift a pattern to a friends - because now past patterns are available for purchase! Plus some of the patterns include an instructional video too!!!



I'm so glad Sewers Club has a brand new website and it's easy to order sewing supplies.  Order your favorite sewing supplies to make project(s) for yourself and loved ones AND save 25% off regular priced items with discount code: MELSEWS




Previous blog posts about monthly Sewers Club projects I've made : HERE



Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff and on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more fabric fun!

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!