Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Black Cat Capers Bag - Sewers Club


Hi Sewing Friends! Today I'm going to be chatting about the October Sewers Club Box I was so excited to sew a fun Halloween themed project! Plus the Black Cat Capers Fabric is so fun!

All of the supplies you need to make the Black Cat Capers Bag or Placemats are included in the Sewers Club Box - including an awesome instructional video! I highly recommend watching the video before starting your project as it is full of helpful tips! I like to watch the video and sew along - it's easy to pause and rewind/rewatch a step if needed! [Note - the Tote Bag is the alternate pattern so this month's instructional video is for the placements.]




Let's take a look at the Sewers Club - October Box
Box Contents:
  • (3) Cuts of Black Cat Capers Fabric including Panel
  • Fusible Fleece
  • Gutermann Polyester Thread (color may vary)
  • Black Cat Capers Panel Placements with video
  • Step by Step Video Tutorial
  • BONUS: Black Cat Capers Bag Pattern

October Included Patterns: 



October Included Fabrics:



I really enjoyed making the Black Cat Capers Bag! It is perfect for shopping trips and trick or treating!


I modified the interior pocket to be larger and used the extra interior fabric and bit of the panel...love it!


Did you make the Black Cat Caper Placemats or Bag? I just love learning a new sewing technique each month plus I have a new project to enjoy!!!


                                         Click HERE to join Sewers Club


Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ABitofScrapStuff and on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more fabric fun!

Have a great day and happy sewing! 

Melanie






1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!