Thursday, October 4, 2018

Cozy Up - Beginner Mystery Quilt with Fort Worth Fabric Studio


I am so excited to announce a new Mystery Quilt I designed with Fort Worth Fabric Studio --- Cozy Up

The Cozy Up Mystery Quilt has been designed for beginner quilters to help build your quilting skills! Of course, it will be fun for experienced quilters too!!! 

We will finish the Cozy Up Quilt in plenty of time for you to enjoy during the Holiday Season or to give as a special gift!

We would love to have you join us for Cozy Up Mystery Quilt starting on Monday, October 29th!

Let's get started with the Cozy Up Quilt Kit available here.



Cozy Up Quilt Kit:  Includes all the fabric you need to participate in our 2018 Cozy Up Mystery Quilt Along - Beginner Series! 

Finished size: LAP SIZE 48" X 60"



Shhhh...it's a mystery, but if you need a bit more information: The 2018 Cozy Up Mystery Quilt - Beginner Series Introduction gives all the details!

I am loving the Moda fabric that Jodie and I picked out...there is Sweetwater, Deb Strain, Basic Grey, and more! Do you have a favorite festive print??? 

I can't wait to start sewing along with each of you! I hope you begin to love quilting as much as I do! It makes me happy to see my family and friends cuddled in a warm quilt that I sewed for them!

If you have questions...please ask!

Let's get ready to Cozy Up!!!!

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Happy Sewing!!! 
Melanie




1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!