Friday, June 2, 2017

Jelly Roll Railway Quilt with Print Shop Fabric


Happy Friday!!! Today I'm sharing my Jelly Roll Railway Quilt. This is another fabulous free pattern from Fat Quarter Shop. The pattern recommends a Jelly Roll and background yardage.  I changed up the requirements and used a  Cotton + Steel Print Shop Fat Quarter Bundle and various low volume prints by Cotton & Steel. I even used 4 different fat quarters to make my borders! I love how flexible Fat Quarter Shop patterns are!

This is the sneak I shared on Instagram ;)



I just loved how the bright colors really shine against the low volume Cotton + Steel prints!  Be sure to grab your Print Shop fabric soon as it is almost sold out. Available here. 

Fat Quarter Shop used the Berry Merry Collection by Basic Grey to make their quilt. Plus it is available as a quilt kit Available here.  I love their quilt! It is perfect for Christmas!


Ready to make your own Jelly Roll Railway Quilt....here is what you need.



I sure do love my Jelly Roll Railway quilt! I really loved using some of my Cotton + Steel low volume stash for this project! I hope you decide to sew along and make one too!

Thank you Fat Quarter Shop for having me join the Jelly Roll Railway Sew Along! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc for more sewing fun!

Have a great weekend!

Melanie




1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!