Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Clementine Quilt Along with Fat Quarter Shop and Moda Fabrics - Month 4

Welcome to Month Four of the Clementine Quilt Along Fundraiser with Fat Quarter Shop! I love that Fat Quarter Shop and Moda Fabrics have partnered together to match donations up $20,000 to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital!
My fabrics
I choose my favorite Bonnie & Camille Aqua Fabrics to make my Clementine Quilt monochromatic. I am loving monochromatic projects right now!

Making the Blocks:

Tip-
I chose to cut my A and D squares to 2.5" (small block) and 3.5" (large block). This allowed me to trim my half square triangles to size. I love my Bloc-loc ruler for this!

Blocks:

All Assembled:


How it works:

On the 25th of January - July 2018, Fat Quarter Shop will release a Clementine pattern with matching video. The Clementine patterns are FREE to download at Fat Quarter Shop. It is suggested that you make a donation of $5 to the Fat Quarter Shop St. Jude campaign for each time you download the pattern.

Fat Quarter Shop has an amazing kit available featuring Mama's Cottage by April Rosenthal. It is gorgeous! Available here.

I am so excited to sew my Clementine Quilt! I'm loving this month's blocks! I can't wait to put the full quilt together! I hope you decide to join the Clementine Quilt Along and donate to the St.Jude fundraiser. 


Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Melanie

Fat Quarter Shop Quilting Fabrics and Supplies


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!