I just love the Hunter Star Pattern!!! It is so gorgeous! Fat Quarter Shop has simplified the pattern and is offering the block pattern for FREE!
Fat Quarter Shop used Ombre Confetti Metallic by V & Co to make this amazing Hunter Star quilt....plus they have a kit available here.
I chose to use the lovely Flora and Fawn fabric by Amanda Herring with Riley Blake Designs. I just love the sweet little deer and florals! I made four blocks to create my Hunter Star Pillow/Mini Quilt!
Ready to make your own Hunter's Star Project!
1. Flora and Fawn Fabric- Amanda Herring with Riley Blake Designs. 1 FQ or 1/2 yard of each gray print will work for 4 blocks to make a pillow or mini quilt.
Fat Quarter Shop has the Fat Quarter Bundle on sale this week (here). Sale price valid until 2/18/18 and is less than $2 per FQ...yay!
2. Swiss Dots- hot pink/white by Riley Blake Designs - 3/4 yard for 4 blocks
3. Backing- 3/4 yard
3. Hunter's Star Quilt Block Pattern: FREE or complete pattern with multiple size options HERE.
1. Sew 4 Hunter's Star Quilt Blocks....I just had to fussy cut those adorable deer
2. Assemble 4 blocks as shown
4. Pillow Backing: I used the left over fabric squares to make a pieced backing and I LOVE it!!!! It makes me sooooo happy!
Helpful tip: Make sure you trim your final blocks as recommended in pattern. I forgot to do this...oops!
Thank you Fat Quarter Shop for having me be part of the Hunter's Star Quilt Along! I hope you decide to sew a few of these Hunter's Star blocks...they are fabulous!
Follow me on Instagram @mellierc and here on my Blog for more sewing, quilting, and fabric fun!
#fqsquiltalong #hunterstarquilt #huntersstarquilt #classicandvintage #floraandfawnfabric #rileyblakedesigns #fabricismyfun
This post contains affiliate links to Fat Quarter Shop. Thank you.