Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Mix Match Quilt - So Ruby edition with Fort Worth Fabric Studio


Have you seen the new So Ruby Collection by Carina Gardner with Riley Blake Designs?!?!?! It is gorgeous!!! Jodie at Fort Worth Fabric Studio and I knew it would be perfect for my Mix Match Quilt Pattern! So of course- KITS are available!!!


We love the Mix Match Pattern for the So Ruby fabrics as the blocks are larger so the fabric really shines! It is just too pretty to cut into tiny little squares ;) --- though I am making a pillow with my left over scraps because every fabric scrap must be sewed!

Mix Match Kit- So Ruby


Backing Peek-


You will need to purchase backing separately:  3.25 yards (44" wide) or 1.625 yards (108" wide).

Let's start quilting -


The So Ruby Mix Match Quilt is perfect for beginners or for experienced quilters who want a relaxing quilt to sew! Isn't that what quilting is all about---relaxing and enjoying it!!! 


I had sew much fun making my So Ruby Mix Match Quilt and had to take extra pictures... I just love it :) Be sure to get your kits before they sell out at Fort Worth Fabric Studio - here. Share your quilts online with #mixmatchquilt #sewingwithfwfabricstudio #abitofscrapstuffpattern I can't wait to see them!


Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Happy Sewing!!! 
Melanie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!