Friday, September 14, 2018

Jelly Roll Race to the Finish Line Quilt


Happy National Jelly Roll Day!!! I'm so excited to share another Jelly Roll Race to the Finish Line Quilt with Fort Worth Fabric Studio today!!! I love sewing this great quick and easy quilt pattern plus it looks scrappy by using the entire jelly roll- yay for no wasted fabric! 

Fort Worth Fabric Studio and I really want you to join in and sew with us today...so we created a "how to" video for you! I'm sewing the Jelly Race to the Finish Line Quilt and will show you each step! So grab your jelly roll, download your FREE Jelly Roll Race to the Finish Line Quilt Pattern here, and watch our video here -- then start sewing!



Jelly Roll Race to Finish Line Supplies:



  • FREE
  • Takes 5 minutes to cut out the full quilt top.
  • Uses ALL 40 strips. Only a 9" x 2.5" strip will be left over.
  • Lap size 51" x 64.5"
  • Great for beginners!
  • Quick to sew!
  • It's FUN!



How to sew along for National Jelly Roll Day with Fort Worth Fabric Studio

1. Download your FREE Jelly Roll Race to the Finish Line Quilt Pattern
2. Purchase your Jelly Roll Race to the Finish Line Quilt Kit with Badda Bing Fabric 
OR
Choose your own Jelly Roll- Smitten Fabric is example above.
3. Be sure to watch us on Instagram (FWFS and Me) and FWFS YouTube for a fun sew-along video on September 15th!
4. Share your quilt on Instagram using hashtag #JellyRollRaceFinishLine for a chance to win a jelly roll!!!


Have you seen Bonnie & Camille's latest collection -- Smitten?!?!? I loooove it! The navy florals just make me so happy....I just had to use the Navy Floral Bouquet for my backing. Gorgeous!


Usually I pick a striped fabric for binding....but I had to choose the Smitten Bias Plaid Fabric for the binding...love!



What Jelly Roll will you be sewing with for your own Jelly Roll Race to the Finish Quilt??? I can't wait to see everyone's quilts!!! Tag us on IG with #JellyRollRaceFinishLine so we can see your projects! We hope you love the video!!!





Just in case you need a bit more fabric enabling- there are still a few kits left of the Scrappy Spool Kit (includes EVERYTHING- quilt top, binding, backing, grid interfacing, and pattern)! It is sooooo cute! PS- This Scappy Spool Quilt is the quilt on my wall in the video :).


Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Happy Sewing!!! 
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!