Friday, July 20, 2018

Unicorn Dreams Pillow



Do you every sew a project and just LOVE it??? That is how I feel about this cute Unicorn Dreams Pillow! My little 4 year old LOVES it too and has claimed it as her own! 


It was so fun to search my fabric scraps for this appliqué project! It is a fabulous project for that!!! I chose mostly pink/purple floral fabrics - my little daughter's favorites (mine too).


I was so glad that I still have some V&Co Pink/White Striped fabric left as it is from a few years ago. It is the perfect binding fabric! I love a good stripe fabric!


The backing fabric is this cute unicorn fabric I found at JoAnn's!


I haven't done embroidery is FOREVER- but luckily I remembered so I could sew the mouth! I used all six strands of floss so it would show up a bit more.

I used Tied with a Ribbon's Pattern: Unicorn Dream - which contains the pattern for the Unicorn and Rainbow Pillows! It is a fabulous pattern and I recommend it!

Have a great day sewing!
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. o gosh! I found the most adorable kit for a unicorn quilt and this pillow would accentuate it perfectly! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!