Friday, June 22, 2018

Beach Mix Quilt with Fort Worth Fabric Studio


Happy Friday! I'm so excited to share my Beach Mix Quilt today!!! I created the Beach Mix Pattern after Fort Worth Fabric showed me the summery RJR Beach Bash fabrics!!! The bright colors and tropical patterns of this fabric collection just shout summertime! I kept the Beach Mix quilt pattern simple so the gorgeous fabrics can shine. Have I mentioned the Beach Mix Pattern is FREE....yay! Just download the pattern at Fort Worth Fabric Studio- here.


Fort Worth Fabric is offering the RJR Beach Bash fabrics in a Beach Mix Quilt Kit!!!! Available here. The kit purchase price is $39.95- which includes all the fabric to make the full quilt top AND binding....yay!!! 


Supplies to make your own Beach Mix Quilt. Finished size 48.5" x 60.5"

1. Beach Mix Quilt Kit - Contains all RJR Beach Bash fabric for quilt top AND binding
2. RJR Darling Dots Peridot - 3.25 yards for backing *This backing looks perfect and I LOVE it with the binding!
3. Beach Mix Quilt Pattern 


A bit more about the Beach Mix Quilt Pattern

This is a great beginner level pattern that is quick and fun to sew! The large blocks make cutting and piecing a breeze. This quilt can easily be finished in a weekend....so it will ready for the beach or picnic in no time! I love a simple quilt pattern that allows the fabrics to stand out! If you have any questions when sewing the pattern - please ask!


I really wish I was able to bring this quilt to Hawaii for photos....that would've been perfect! So you will just have to imagine tropical flowers and palm trees in the background :)


Luckily with my Beach Mix Quilt- I can pretend I'm on the sandy beaches and smelling the tropical flowers.


Looks at the gorgeous fabric swirl the quilt top makes....


Be sure to purchase your Beach Mix Quilt Kit at Fort Worth Fabric Studio - here - before they sell out! It is the perfect summer time sewing project!!! The vivid colors are so happy!

If you sew the Beach Mix Quilt- be sure to share on Instagram and tag me (@mellierc) and Fort Worth Fabric Studio (@fwfabricstudio) plus #BeachMixQuilt #sewingwithfwfabricstudio

I shared this video on my Instagram Stories when I first received the RJR Beach Bash Fabric...check it out if you want a closer look.



Have a great day and happy sewing!

Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc and here on my A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog for more sewing fun!

Melanie



5 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful! I love the pattern you used and it lets the fabrics shine. Thank you for the link and information. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandi! I hope you sew this quilt! It's fun and quick to make!

      Delete
  2. Hi Melanie! I love this pattern, but all the links to the Fort Worth Fabric Studio are not working - is there another place I can find it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The free pattern is available here: https://fortworthfabricstudio.com/blogs/patterns/mix-match-pattern

      I will update the links in my blog post. Happy Quilting!

      Delete
    2. Thank you SO much!!! I have the perfect fabrics and am excited to sew this right up!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!