Sunday, October 1, 2017

Rose Petal iPad Mini Clutch


My iPad mini needed a cute carrying clutch and I had just a little bit of left over fabric from my Rose Petal bundle and some cute pink polka dot bias trim from Fort Worth Fabric Studio that would be perfect!  I had a few hours to sew on Saturday, which was just enough time to sew myself a new clutch! I just love it!

Since I was using left over fabric...my clutch is reversible too ;) I also added a wrist strap so I would be less likely to drop it!

Back of clutch
I even added a pocket to the inside.....



I love being able to complete a project in one day and start using it right away!!! I think these clutches will be perfect for Christmas gifts! 

Supplies I used:

Tutorial:
Lindsey at Fort Worth Fabric Studio has a fabulous tutorial (here) on making your own pouches/clutches. Mine is sized between the Large and Medium Pouches.

I love my new iPad mini clutch! It's perfect! Plus now when I carry it, I'm not worried about dropping it!


Be sure to follow me on Instagram @mellierc for more sewing fun!

Have a great day!
Melanie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!