Monday, August 7, 2017

Prairie Waltz Quilt


I was so excited when Melanie (great name ;) ) from Hello Melly Designs gave me a copy of  her newest quilt pattern to sew: Prairie Waltz!   I just love her new pattern! She did a fabulous job writing a clearly written pattern with fabulous diagrams (I love diagrams when sewing!)!!!


I pulled out my FQ bundle of Cotton + Steel Boo fabric and started cutting. I love how Prairie Waltz is 16" finished size block with fussy cutting potential (love). Skeleton cats...yes! She even has a mini version of the quilt pattern available too!




Keep on reading....


The pattern (full size and mini) is available directly from Hello Melly Designs here.

The Cotton + Steel Boo fabric was last year's collection....this year's collection is Lil'Monsters and would be great for this quilt too. Available here

My background fabric is Moda Bella Zen Grey (it's the perfect gray). Available here

Now I just need to decide if I want to quilt it myself or splurge and send it to a long arm quilter???

Have a great day!!!

Melanie

Fat Quarter Shop Daily Flash Sale




1 comment:


  1. This fabric is the perfect choice for these blocks. I love the skeletons!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!