I just love love love the Hello Beautiful Friday Bundle Batch from Fort Worth Fabric Studio! I used every last bit of my bundle to make the Posy Pocket tote and 3 matchings lace zipper pouches using Lindsey Weight's free patterns (which are sooooo easy to follow....don't let zippers scare you!) at Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
The bundle features the On Trend fabric collection by Riley Blake and I just love the prints plus they are metallic too!
Ready to make your own Hello Beautiful Tote....It is even two sided so you can have different looks :)
Supplies for Tote
- Hello Beautiful Fat Quarter Bundle or choose half yard bundle size if you prefer the same fabric for front and back of tote.
- Moda Grunge Hits the Spot Vanilla - 1/2 yard for bag lining.
- Posy Pocket Tote Pattern by Lindsey Weight- FREE at Fort Worth Fabric Studio
- Pellon SF101 Interfacing - 3.5 yards
- Pellon Fusible Fleece - 0.5 yard
- (2) 9" zippers - I used handbag zippers as they have a bigger zipper pull
- Aurifil Thread
- Polka Dot Scissors- because they are too cute!