Friday, July 14, 2017

Symphony Quilt with Art Gallery Fabrics and Fat Quarter Shop


I'm so excited to share my Symphony Quilt today! I just LOVE it when Fat Quarter Shop and Art Gallery Fabrics collaborate together as the results are fabulous! My Symphony quilt finishes at a large lap size at 72.5" x 72.5" size, which is perfect for family movie time or a picnic.



For my fabric choices I did a mix of Amy Sinibaldi's Charleston and Les Petites Collections. I love all of Amy's collection...she always has sweet prints in lovely colors and the basics match so nicely! Plus Art Gallery prints their fabrics on the softest feeling quilting cotton ever!




I always appreciate how clearly written Fat Quarter Shop patterns are and the full color diagrams in the Symphony pattern makes it even better! This quilt is perfect for an adventurous beginner (no tricky piecing, just lots of pieces) and beyond. I love how the large blocks show the fabric so well plus they create a secondary pattern! My 3 year old calls this her Hopscotch quilt ;) Have I mentioned this pattern absolutely FREE?!?!?


I just loved the Les Petites Check fabric for the binding! I'm quite sure I need a bolt of this fabric!



Ready to sew your own Symphony Quilt


Thank you again to Fat Quarter Shop and Art Gallery Fabrics for having me be part of the Symphony Quilt Sew Along! Be sure to follow me on Instagram @ smellierc for more sewing fun!

Have a great day!
Melanie


Fat Quarter Shop Quilting Fabric, Kits, Notions and Patterns








SaveSave

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!