Monday, February 20, 2017

Filigree Quilt with Fat Quarter Shop and Art Gallery Fabrics


Happy Monday! I'm so excited be part of the Filigree Quilt Along with Fat Quarter Shop and Art Gallery Fabrics! I just love Art Gallery Fabrics...they feel sooooo lovely! I decided to use Maureen Cracknell's new Garden Dreamer collection along with Art Gallery Denim. Just look at the lovely fabrics below.....


Of course the Filigree Pattern is easy to follow as it is a Fat Quarter Shop Pattern plus it is FREE and has a matching video full of helpful hints! I only made a slight change to the pattern .... I squared my blocks at 8.5" (instead of 7.5") so now my quilt is a bit larger at 64.5" x 64.5".


I really liked the selvage edge of this collection so I sewed a strip to the back of my quilt....plus it is a great reminder of which fabric I used! I really love this backing fabric too!!!


Are you ready to make your own Filigree Quilt???? 
Here is what you need! Just click on the links below.

Thank you again to Fat Quarter Shop and Art Gallery Fabrics for having me be a part of the Filigree Quilt Along! I just love this quilt!!!

I can't wait to see your Filigree Quilts! 

Have a great day!!!

Melanie

SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful and the collection looks great in this pattern! I wish I would have thought to square my blocks bigger!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love to read them!