I can't believe it is almost 2018!!!! This year I am trying something new to keep my everyday and quilty life organized...The 2018 Quilter's Planner!!! I'm so excited to do this!!! Plus the included Pattern Magazine is awesome!!! More about the awesome Quilter's Planner at end of post (including a video).
1. Finish my WIPs...I cannot just work one project! I see a new quilt-along that I must join (anyone else do this???), new fabric or patterns are released, or I just want to start something new :)
2. Try new free motion quilting patterns. Currently, I am the stippling queen....time to branch out!
3. Purchase Electric Quilt 8 and start designing patterns...eek this makes me nervous!
4. Open an Etsy Store to sell my finished products....eek this also makes me nervous!
I tend not to make exact quilty goals because I love finishing a project that I LOVE! I don't like feeling pressured that I must finish a certain quilt because I pre-assigned it to a particular month. Sewing/quilting is my creative and relaxing time....so I love to sew what makes me happy!
More about the Quilter's Planner and how it will help me meet my goals and be more organized!
- Quilter's Planner Available at Fat Quarter Shop here or directly from Quilter's Planner here.
- Awesome Lori Holt pens for planner or just everyday doodling here.